iTrucker ELD is the only company on the market that combines the lowest cost with the most flexibility.
NO CONTRACT ( Month to Month only )
NO HARDWARE FEES NO INSTALLATION FEES NO HASSLE !
SAVE MONEY ! GET 3, 6 or 12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION
|1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year|
|$25||$69 ($23/month)||$126 ($21/month)||$228 ($19/month)|
|1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year|
|$36||$102 ($34/month)||$192 ($32/month)||$360 ($30/month)|
- ELD Compliance
- Hours of Service
- Load Sheets
- GPS Tracking
- Fuel Purchase
- Proactive Violation Alerts
- IFTA Miles Report Per State
- Live Tracking
- Geo Fencing
- Idle over 5 Minutes
- Trips & Parking
- Amazon Alexa Voice command
- Driver behavior & Ready Response App
- Fleet maintenance
- Our mission is to help create a safer work environment for drivers, and make it quick and simple to accurately track, manage, and share records of duty status (RODS) data.
- Our product synchronizes with your vehicle engine to automatically record driving time for easier and more accurate hours of service (HOS) recording.
- Our software includes provisions to block data tampering, to aid in the prevention of driver harassment.
- Our iTrucker ELD app for Android & iOS devices includes standard data displays and data transfer processes, making it easier to demonstrate compliance and faster to share RODS with safety officials.
- iTrucker ELD provides a portable and mobile solution that is certified and registered with the FMCSA, fully meeting its technical specifications.
- We believe in contributing to a safe working environment for all drivers. That’s why iTrucker ELD will never feature technology to block your starter, cut off fuel lines, or any sort of kill switch in any of our products.
HoS and DVIR Reports
Our ELD device/app is capable of generting the DVIR reports easily through app and it can be submitted to FMCSA.
Notification of HOS violation alerts highlighted to drivers.
- Live violation alerts while driving
- HOS submission made easier
- Easy audit report while road side inspection
Live Tracking Tool
Live tracking system is a software product that allows end users to control their units.
Live Tracking units not only from a full-sized desktop computer but also from a smartphone, tablet, and other mobile devices. The interface is adapted for such cases. Moreover, a special mobile application for Android and iOS is available as well as two previously developed web applications.
Unit tracking includes:
- Detecting the unit position and watching its movements on the map
- Observing the dynamic change of various unit parameters such as speed, fuel level, temperature, voltage, etc.
- Management of units (sending commands and messages, assigning jobs and routes, adjusting notifications, etc.) and drivers (phone calls, SMS, work shifts)
- Control of the unit movement along a specified route
- Interpreting information derived from the unit in various kinds of reports (tables, charts); and much more.
The units can be monitored on the computer screen. The data received during the monitoring can as well be exported to files of different formats.
create and configure various system micro objects for tracking purposes:
- Report templates
Amazon Alexa Voice Integration for ELD
Amazon Echo is a brand of smart speakers developed by Amazon.com. The devices connect to the voice-controlled intelligent personal assistant service Alexa, which responds to the name “Alexa”.
Alexa is Amazon?s cloud-based voice service available on tens of millions of devices from Amazon and third-party device manufacturers. With Alexa, it can be built natural voice experiences that offer customers a more intuitive way to interact with the technology they use every day.
Start building for voice today by adding new capabilities to Alexa, connecting Alexa to devices, or integrating Alexa directly into your products.
iTrucker provides Alexa Skills Service that enable drivers to change their duty status from one to another over the voice command. Simple Truck ELD using Wistron and Amazon Echo devices.
How it works?
READI Response Detects Collisions in Real Time. React to Emergencies and Accidents by Detectives with an Investigative Response.
Automated Collision Detection & Reporting
- Detect collisions in real-time
- Create safety, peace of mind for truckers or employees
- Avoid late incident reporting, which can cause claims costs to increase by 33%
- Mitigate impact of fraud through forensics data
READI Response Finished Report
- Vehicle Information
- Witness Information
- Road Conditions
Facts on Compared ELD Offerings
iTrucker ELD believes in keeping it simple- that’s why we provide flexible subscription plans instead of lengthy contracts that are impossible to leave. You can cancel at any time- no fee or penalty attached. Simply pay for the services you’ve already used at cost per month, return the hardware in good condition, and leave the rest up to us.
For more details, see our Terms and Services.
Our solution supports ELD and AOBRD devices
ELD Vs AOBRD
A key difference between devices with logging software programs and AOBRDs relates to connectivity with the commercial motor vehicle (CMV) operations. An AOBRD must be integrally synchronized with the specific operations of the CMV on which it is installed. AOBRDs must also record engine use, speed, miles driven, and date and time of day, as specified in 49 CFR 395.2. AOBRDs automatically record engine data for driving time versus the use of Global Positioning System (GPS) data or a driver inputting his or her driving status hours.
The display and output from devices using logging software must meet the requirements in 49 CFR 395.8. Drivers can manually enter their hours of service (HOS) information using the application or software program on the device, and then manually or electronically sign the RODS at the end of each 24-hour period to certify that all required entries are true and correct. During a roadside inspection, drivers using logging software programs can hand their device to the safety official to review their RODS. Additionally, officers conducting inspections can request a printed copy of the driver’s log with the current and prior seven days HOS information.