Starting 19$ /mth[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
iTrucker ELD is the only company on the market that combines the lowest cost with the most flexibility.
- NO CONTRACT ( Month to Month only )
- NO HARDWARE FEES
- NO INSTALLATION FEES
- NO HASSLE !
- SAVE MONEY ! GET 3, 6 or 12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION
- ELD Compliance
- Hours of Service
- Load Sheets
- GPS Tracking
- Fuel Purchase
- Proactive Violation Alerts
- IFTA Miles Report Per State
- Live Tracking
- Geo Fencing
- Idle over 5 Minutes
- Trips & Parking
- Connection Loss over 2 hours
- Unsafe Driving
- Fuel Usage
- Upcoming maintenance
- Amazon Alexa Voice command
- Driver behavior & Ready Response App
- Fleet maintenance
iTrucker ELD believes in keeping it simple- that’s why we provide flexible subscription plans instead of lengthy contracts that are impossible to leave. You can cancel at any time- no fee or penalty attached. Simply pay for the services you’ve already used at cost per month, return the hardware in good condition, and leave the rest up to us.
For more details, see our Terms and Services.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Facts on Compared ELD Offerings
- Our mission is to help create a safer work environment for drivers, and make it quick and simple to accurately track, manage, and share records of duty status (RODS) data.
- Our product synchronizes with your vehicle engine to automatically record driving time for easier and more accurate hours of service (HOS) recording.
- Our software includes provisions to block data tampering, to aid in the prevention of driver harassment.
- Our iTrucker ELD app for Android & iOS devices includes standard data displays and data transfer processes, making it easier to demonstrate compliance and faster to share RODS with safety officials.
- iTrucker ELD provides a portable and mobile solution that is certified and registered with the FMCSA, fully meeting its technical specifications.
- We believe in contributing to a safe working environment for all drivers. That’s why iTrucker ELD will never feature technology to block your starter, cut off fuel lines, or any sort of kill switch in any of our products.
Our solution supports ELD and AOBRD devices
ELD Vs AOBRD
A key difference between devices with logging software programs and AOBRDs relates to connectivity with the commercial motor vehicle (CMV) operations. An AOBRD must be integrally synchronized with the specific operations of the CMV on which it is installed. AOBRDs must also record engine use, speed, miles driven, and date and time of day, as specified in 49 CFR 395.2. AOBRDs automatically record engine data for driving time versus the use of Global Positioning System (GPS) data or a driver inputting his or her driving status hours.
The display and output from devices using logging software must meet the requirements in 49 CFR 395.8. Drivers can manually enter their hours of service (HOS) information using the application or software program on the device, and then manually or electronically sign the RODS at the end of each 24-hour period to certify that all required entries are true and correct. During a roadside inspection, drivers using logging software programs can hand their device to the safety official to review their RODS. Additionally, officers conducting inspections can request a printed copy of the driver’s log with the current and prior seven days HOS information.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]