George Washington Bridge leads 10 most congested freight bottlenecks in U.S.
While Texas is home to the most congested freight corridors in the U.S., a New Jersey interchange is the worst bottleneck in the country, according to the American Transportation Research Institute’s updated 2019 Top Truck Bottleneck List.
The 2019 Top Truck Bottleneck List was compiled by ATRI using GPS data from nearly one million trucks at 300 congested locations across the country. The top 10 freight bottlenecks in the U.S. are:
- Fort Lee, New Jersey: I-95 at SR 4
- Atlanta: I-285 at I-85 (North)
- Atlanta: I-75 at I-285 (North)
- Los Angeles: SR 60 at SR 57
- Houston: I-45 at I-69/US 59
- Cincinnati: I-71 at I-75
- Chicago: I-290 at I-90/I-94
- Nashville: I-24/I-40 at I-440 (East)
- Atlanta: I-20 at I-285 (West)
- Los Angeles: I-710 at I-105
Read more at : https://www.overdriveonline.com/george-washington-bridge-leads-10-most-congested-freight-bottlenecks-in-u-s/
Article by : Matt Cole
Source : https://www.overdriveonline.com/